Welcome to my ninth gift guide of the season, and it's chock full of delicious, edible presents! (Psst... Check out these links if you missed my other eight gift guides for Travel Bugs, Men, Kids, Dogs, Everyone, the Home, Tech Geeks, and Crafty Gals!)
Since I am a huge foodie, one of my favorite kinds of gifts to receive for the holidays is food! I did dedicate a whole other blog to places that I eat... A lot of my picks are of the sweet variety, but I do have a wide variety of edibles on my list. I included a few favorite shops from Shop Small Saturday and a few other items that you'll want to add to your shopping list!
Let's get to the guide!
- Assorted pastas from Baia Pasta, $8 : The regular pastas are a buck less, but I love the colored ones for a festive gift!
- Box of Assorted Teas from Tea Drops, $12 : Mix and match your favorite flavors in a box for gifting.
- Avocado Honey from Massey Honey, $14 : I love all of the varieties, and the last one I bought is this Avocado Honey. So delicious!
- Thai Peanut Sauce from Ayara Thai, $9.75 : I love this restaurant, and you can take it home with one of their sauces, like this Thai Peanut Sauce!
- Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce from Salsaology, $9.99 : Both sauces, including the seasonal Pumpkin variety, are so good. Get a jar for yourself too!
- Wine Gift Basket, from $49 : Get a gift basket or a subscription of your choice from the classic gift website: Wine of the Month Club!
- Rose Petal Jelly from Can Bech, $8.50 : I just adore this Rose Petal Jelly for a lovely, unique flavor that goes with any cheese on a homemade cheese platter!
- Orange Walnuts from Crazy Go Nuts, $10 : One of my favorite flavors in their line of walnuts, or maybe spring for one of their nut butters!
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies from Good Mexican Girl, $6 : Gift something a little sweet and light with these lovely little lemon shortbread cookies!
- Brigadeiros from Simply Brigadeiro, $25 for 12 : These tiny sweet treats are so delicious! They are so gorgeous too, so put together a pretty present with a few different flavors!
- S'mores Marshmallows from Plush Puffs, $6.49 : I love S'mores, and even when it's cold out, you can get your favorite dessert fix!
- Half Dipped Assortment from Denise's Doodles, $15 : Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies, and they're even more special when dipped in chocolate!
- French Macarons from Soft Peaks, $14.50 for 6 : I adore these Pistachio Raspberry macarons, but the rest of the flavors are just as delectable: lemon acai, salted caramel, vanilla dulce de leche, mochachino, and many more!
- Coconut Oatmeal Bliss Cookies from Ginny Bakes, $5.99 : One of my favorite flavors of these gluten-free cookies! Perhaps try the Cranberry Pistachio Cookie Bliss flavor or one of their vegan varieties. Yum!
- Bite-Sized Cupcakes from Baked By Melissa, $40 for 50 : These tiny treats are adorable and perfect as a present or as a stocking stuffer in the favor sizes!
- Sense-venture Collection from Marco Paolo Chocolates, $29 : I really think these chocolates are just like little works of art! If I didn't know how delicious they were, I might keep them forever... but my tastebuds know better!
- Fleur de Sel Caramel from Praline Patisserie, $8 : The Fleur de Sel variety is one my favorites, but the whole line is amazing, including their Bourbon Pecan Praline. :)
- Assorted Chocolate Dipped Spoons from Spoon Me Sweetly, $24 for 12 : I love all of the designs of their chocolate dipped spoons, but if you have something special in mind, you can put together a custom order. Perfect!
I hope you found something delicious to add to your gift list. Yum!
See the rest of the Gift Guides:
- Gift Guide: For Travel Bugs
- Gift Guide: For Him
- Gift Guide: For Kids
- Gift Guide: For Dogs
- Gift Guide For Everyone: Neighbors, Coworkers, and More!
- Gift Guide: For the Home
- Gift Guide: For Tech Geeks
- Gift Guide: For Crafty Gals
- The Edible Gift Guide! (this one!)
- Gift Guide: For Home Chefs
You might also like...
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase using one of the links, a small commission will go to support Vintage Zest. I will only recommend sites with products that I think you will love and enjoy!