Thanks so much for your interest! Here are a few more details on what I am looking for, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. :)
P.S. - Here are some examples of some of my past guest posters!
Why guest post?
- Your guest post will feature your name, a short bio, and link backs to your blog or website.
- Guest posts are promoted all over my social media! That's Google+, Facebook, and twitter blasts. :)
- My readers are the best, and all of them will get to meet you and your blog!
- Post topics must be something of interest to my readers. My most common topics involve sewing, organization, crafts, travel, recipes, and home decor.
- A minimum of 2 high-quality images must accompany the post. More is better!
- Please host the images on your website or public photo album.
- There is no minimum post length, but I would love for you to share more with my readers! I may ask you to write a bit more if it is too short. :)
- All content must be original. No republished posts, but you may post it on your own blog 1 week after it has been published here.
- Posts MUST be submitted 10 business days before it is scheduled to publish.
- Posts must be submitted in HTML format.
- I will only edit the posts for minor grammar mistakes and clarity.
- Feel free to link to as many of your past articles! However, I will remove any affiliate/promotional links and may add links to related articles from Vintage Zest.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post or becoming a regular contributor, send me an e-mail here saying hello! Please make sure to include a link to your current blog/shop, a link to a few of your favorite posts, and a few ideas of what topics you would like to contribute. Click here for a sample of past guest posts.
Hope to hear from you soon!