Welcome to my second gift guide this year, and it's all about the men! I hope you enjoyed the first one for travel bugs, because I enjoyed putting it together for you. I admit that this time, I had just a bit of help from my man with some of these gifts. For the most part, I picked out items myself and got a stamp of approval, so I know there will be something that the guy in your life would love to receive!
Like the previous gift guide, I included a bunch of Shop Small Saturday Showcase features, as well as a few that I hope to write about in the future! All in all, I handpicked thirty items to add to your holiday shopping list.
Now, let's get to the gift guide!
- Full year of blades from Dollar Shave Club starting from $36 : Busy men will appreciate not having to remember to by razors when they show up at his door every month!
- Uppercut Deluxe Pomade $17.94 : Date nights will be a lot more stylish with this pomade.
- Herschel Supply Co. Men's Chapter Travel Kit $25 : Every man needs a place to stash their products on the guy. Find the right pattern to match your man's style!
- Phrenology of a Gentleman shirt from Maiden Voyage Clothing Co. $28 : All of Maiden Voyage Clothing Co.'s illustrated shirts are fantastic. Check them out!
- Ship's Wheel Brass Lapel Pin from Wertz All-Natural $24 : Add a little touch of class to any suit with this lapel pin.
- Mini Leather Keychain from Montrose Leather Works $15 : Use this hand-crafted leather keychain with a built-in clip for function with great design.
- Exotic Wenge Wood Cigar Case and Flask Combo from Wood Brain $105 : A beautiful and unique gift that is sure to catch anyone's eye. There are a few other wood options, as well as other hand-crafted items, perfect for a gift!
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Briefcase $110.49 : Need a place to tuck away your pomade and cigar case above? Try out this bag!
For the Bachelor Pad
- The Ultimate Beer Lover's Happy Hour $12.96 : A cookbook stock full of recipes to go with your happy hour or game watching party at home!
- Bourbon Curious: A Simple Tasting Guide for the Savvy Drinker $15.57 : I gave this to my brother-in-law, who loves bourbon, and he loved it!
- Monolith Bookends from MFEO $179 : Handcrafted, sturdy bookends to organize all their new books!
- Stuffed Felt Applique Dorado Dolphin Mahi Mahi Sport Fish from Kheel's $250 : For fisherman and non-fisherman alike, this stuffed sport fish is just one of Kheel's many items, great for gift giving!
- Skyline Coat Hanger from Treeline Woodworks $210 : This unique coat hanger is a wonderful addition to any home, even when it's not in use!
- Cavendish Candle from Artisan Candle Company $15 : Artisan Candle Company describes this candle as "reminiscent of a gentleman's library" with its tobacco and cherrywood notes. Gorgeous!
- Sith and Jedi Altered Vintage Coffee Mug Set from Beat Up Creations $60 : These tongue-in-cheek coffee mugs are just two of the many items that are sure to give your man a chuckle.
- Bull & Horns Key Hook Sculpture from The Creature Den $80 : Your coats have somewhere awesome to hang, so why not your keys? Try out this bull & horns version, or check out the rest of their selection, with dinosaurs, sharks, polar bears, and more!
- Stone Brewing - W00tstout 3.0 $10.99 : Here's where I got some help. If your man likes a good strong stout, he'll love this beer.
- North Coast Brewery - Brother Thelonious $8.99 : Ale lovers will love this strong Belgium version.
- Dogfish Head Brewery - 120 minute IPA $12 : Men who love their hops will appreciate this imperial double IPA.
- Artisanal bitters from Olive Heights Trading Company $12 : Bitters are an essential component of any cocktail maker's cabinet. Try these absinthe bitters, used in restaurants around L.A.!
- Ludlow's Jelly Shots $11.99 : Grown-up versions of jelly shots, with flavors like margarita and old-fashioned.
- Wooden Beer Mug from Brooklyn Butcher Blocks $70 : A gorgeous alternative to a glass beer stein, this is a super unique gift!
- Flasks from Foxboxes starting from $25 : Personally, I love the map flasks, but you can go with another style, or even request a custom design!
- Habanero Chili Sauce from All Good Sauce $8 : This spicy-sweet sauce is actually made in conjunction with M. Greenwood Jams below. This vibrant sauce is flavorful, but not for the feint of heart!
- Assorted pickles from Pernicious Pickling Co $9.99 : Every time I see Pernicious Pickling Co. at a show, I have to say hello and try out their newest flavors. Try their extra spicy pickles, pickled red onions (amazing on sandwiches), or pickled & curried cauliflower. Gorgeous and delicious!
- Jalapeño Lime Jelly from Preservation Society $10 : The jalapeño lime jelly from Preservation Society is so many tastes rolled into one: spicy, sweet, and sour. A great mix of flavors and it looks like a rainbow in a jar. Pretty!
- Chimichurri Sauce from Elvio's $14 : Known as the "ketchup of Argentina", a good chimichurri sauce in a bottle is actually impossible to find. No longer! This chimichurri great on meats, vegetables, and even with chips.
- Smoked Applewood Caramel Sauce from Praline Patisserie $8 : This smoky caramel sauce is not just good for dessert, it's wonderful on the grill! Their more traditional sauces are just as incredible, if your man has a sweet tooth.
- "Classic" 4-Pack of Infinity Sauces $23.20 : I taste-tested every single sauce from Infinity Sauces, so I know the way to go is the four pack of classics. The unique flavors are also available individually, if you want to get the whole spread!
- Bourbon Mustard from M. Greenwood Jams $9 : This bourbon mustard is ah-maz-ing. In addition to the jams they make, M. Greenwood makes some mustards, which I had the opportunity to taste test as well. Delicious!
And that's all for now! I hope you found something for the manly man on your list, or perhaps yourself.
What will the man on your list be receiving this year? (I promise, I won't tell!)
See the rest of the Gift Guides:
- Gift Guide: For Travel Bugs
- Gift Guide: For Him (this one!)
- Gift Guide: For Kids
- Gift Guide: For Dogs
- Gift Guide For Everyone: Neighbors, Coworkers, and More!
- Gift Guide: For the Home
- Gift Guide: For Tech Geeks
- Gift Guide: For Crafty Gals
- The Edible Gift Guide!
- Gift Guide: For Home Chefs
You might also like...
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase using one of the links, a small commission will go to support Vintage Zest. I will only recommend sites with products that I think you will love and enjoy!