Welcome to my third gift guide of the season, and it's for all the children in your life, from the itty bitty babies to the big kids! (Psst... Check out these links if you missed my other two gift guides for Travel Bugs and For Men!)
So many of my family and friends are having kids recently, that I am constantly on the lookout for a gift for children of all ages. You know me, I have to gift something completely unique and special, that no one else knows about. Lucky for you, today I have curated a collection of amazing gifts that will be your little one's favorite present in the bunch! Once again, it includes many of my favorites from Shop Small Saturday and some upcoming features as well!
Let's get to the guide!
- Pink Floral & Red Plaid Shoes from ClamFeet, $26.50 : Get those tiny tootsies covered in style!
- Donut Bows from Bownuts Cafe, $8 : Donut& candy-themed bows? Adorbz!
- Tank Dress from Santore Company, $35 : I'm so getting this for all my California girls!
- Chambray bib, Green Into the Woods bib & Gold Crown from Millipy, all $18 : Bandana bibs for fashionably messy eaters ;)
- Bows, Bows, Bows & more bows! from A Little Delight, $8 : SO many fabric options for these bows and bow ties!
- Custom onesie from Little Gents in Training, starting from $15 : Build your own onesie for the dapper little man... who still wears a onesie ;)
- J Alphabet Print from MKL Studio, $36 : Find the adorable print with the little one's monogram
- Agnes the Dimetrodon & Charlemagne the Unicorn from Squshies, $32 & $28 : Two of the fun and fanciful felt creatures from Squshies. Find your favorite in their cute collection!
- Little Frog Prince & Angora and Cashmere Rabbit from Zazu Faure, $32 & $26 : Classic plush animals using upcycled materials!
- Felt Fruit Set from Noshkins, $45 : "Hey kids, it's time to play with your food!" This darling fruit set is fun, or you can go with a sushi set, sandwich, petit fours... Yum!
- Birth Blocks with Vintage Animals from Stacy Wong Handmade, $16 : Perfect as part of their room decor or playtime
- Peek a Boo Print, Woodland Creatures from Hello Maupoo, $15 : A sweet little design for the nursery!
For the Big Kids!
- Triangle print shoes from ClamFeet, $36.50 : It's a part of the "Mommy & Me" set, but they're so darn cute, I want a pair for myself! The triangle print is probably my favorite... but there are oh so many choices!
- Darice ArtyFacts Portable Art Studio, $16.49 : Are there ever enough art supplies with the little ones around?
- Plush Felt Monster from FeltFlanerie, $110 : So quirky and cute! I love all of FeltFlanerie's creations, like this giant monster. If you want something smaller, check out her other adorable items too!
- Sewing School: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make, $10.17 : My niece might be getting this book... so shhh!
- Reindeer tote bag from 520 Handmade Creations, $25 : Another present for my niece? She'll LOVE this!
- Convertible Bike Clutch from Point A 2 Point B Designs, $19.95 : Give the kids a place to stash their favorite items on the go!
- Zombie Poop & Mermaid Poop Pillow from Cindy Makes, $72 & $65 : These giant poop pillows are two of my favorites from Cindy Makes! :)
I hope you found a few gifts to add to your list and bookmarked a few new favorite shops as well!
See the rest of the Gift Guides:
- Gift Guide: For Travel Bugs
- Gift Guide: For Him
- Gift Guide: For Kids (this one!)
- Gift Guide: For Dogs
- Gift Guide For Everyone: Neighbors, Coworkers, and More!
- Gift Guide: For the Home
- Gift Guide: For Tech Geeks
- Gift Guide: For Crafty Gals
- The Edible Gift Guide!
- Gift Guide: For Home Chefs
You might also like...
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase using one of the links, a small commission will go to support Vintage Zest. I will only recommend sites with products that I think you will love and enjoy!