Welcome to my eighth gift guide of the season, for your favorite creative, crafty person! (Psst... Check out these links if you missed my other seven gift guides for Travel Bugs, Men, Kids, Dogs, Everyone, the Home, and Tech Geeks!)
I share a few crafts on Vintage Zest from time to time, and I always have a long list of projects that I want to do, skills to learn, and supplies to buy. Lucky for me, I have friends and family that feed my
For this Gift Guide, I decided to put together a list of items that almost any creative person would love, from knitters to paper crafters. Some of these items I have personal experience with, and others, I just want for myself! Also, I included a few favorite shops from Shop Small Saturday and a few other items that you'll want to add to your shopping list!
Let's get to the guide!
- Hand-Lettering for Everyone, $10.65 : I am super jelly of people with pretty writing, so now that I own this book, I'm definitely upping my skills soon!
- Washi tape, $12.79 for 6 : A crafty gal can never have too much washi tape. :)
- Silhouette Mint, $94.99 : I want this ASAP! I already have a looong list of all the stamps I want to make!
- Silhouette starter kit, $219 : One of my favorite crafting supplies of all time. Get this starter bundle kit for a great price!
- Coloring Flower Mandalas | Coloring Ocean Mandalas | Coloring Dream Mandalas, $5.39 | $8.92 | $7.66 : These "coloring books for adults" are ALL the rage, and I have all three of these!
- Paper Jewelry, $29.74 : Upcycle paper into jewelry with this instructional book. Two of my faves in one: being eco-friendly and pretty accessories. :)
- Photo cube printer, $99.99 : Make personalized cards in a snap with this printer that print out your favorite photos!
- 100 Amazing Animal Snowflakes, $15.22 : Make intricate snowflakes with the help of this helpful instructional book.
The Fiber Arts
- Simple Sewing, $16.40 : Check out this book full of quick, simple sewing projects for every skill level!
- Sewing Supplies Kit, $10.99 : Get this handy kit of sewing supplies for embroidery and hand sewing!
- Secret Garden Embroidery, $13.03 : Add a bit of flair to clothing, accessories, and home decor with the pretty designs from this book. :)
- Yarn Cutter Pendant, $19.45 : Functional and small enough to stash everywhere!
- The Complete Photo Guide to Clothing Construction, $18.84 : Such a good reference book for anyone sewing their own clothes.
- Fuchsia Clutch from Vintage Remade, $112 : All of Vintage Remade's bags are upcycled from existing leather goods, and this clutch is one of my favorites!
- Upcycle Your Wardrobe, $19.99 : Great ideas on how to reinvent some old items into stunning wardrobe pieces.
- The Shirtmaking Workbook, $17.27 : Break down the entire process of making a shirt from start to finish with this super detailed book.
- Coin Purse from Vintage Remade, $24 : Another awesome upcycled piece, just the perfect size for a stocking stuffer!
- Kimono knitting kit, $80 : I own the Juliet tee kit, but I love this one too!
- Customizable yarn bowl, $25 : Such a fun two-in-one gift! Decorate this yarn bowl, then use it for when you knit and crochet. Fun times two!
- Quick Knit Baby Essentials, $12.62 : The best part of knitting baby clothes is that you can finish them super quick. Plus, they're so darn adorable!
- Interchangeable knitting needle set, $34.34 : I've owned this set of knitting needles since college, so I always know that I have the right size on hand.
- Basic Knitting & Crocheting for Today's Woman, $12.77 : A lovely book of projects that you'll actually want to make and use!
- Playing with Surface Design: Modern Techniques for Painting, Stamping, Printing and More, $16.95 : I cannot wait to dig into this book and make a few of these projects. So much inspiration!
- You Are Loved Embroidery Hoop from Lovenote Crafts, $15 : A pretty reminder that will look just right on your craft room wall. :)
- Crafting with Wood Pallets, $12 : I am antsy to get my hands on some wood pallets after flipping through this book. I can't wait to make a project soon!
- Online craft classes, starting from $14.99 : There are SO many kinds of classes from food, to yarn, to photography, and so much more. Check out all the different options and try out one of the free ones for yourself too!
- Chalk pen, $4.49 : I use this on my chalkboard labeled Mason jars and so many other places as well!
- Metal stamping kit, $22.75 : Personalize items with this fun stamping kit!
- Flower Crowns: 30 Enchanting DIY Floral Creations, $14.02 : DIY your own gorgeous floral headpieces with this book!
- Copper Ceramic Marker, $11.59 : Use your creativity along with this pen to make a pretty personalized mug, dish, or other ceramic piece!
- Cordless Glue Gun + glue sticks, $19.51 + $11.80 : A glue gun without the cord makes projects SO much simpler. Make sure to get one for yourself too!
- New Ceramic Surface Design: Learn to Inlay, Stamp, Stencil, Draw, and Paint on Clay, $20.21 : Speaking of ceramics, check out all of the lovely inspirational projects in this book as well. So much gorgeousness!
I hope you found something for you or for yourself on my huge list of crafty supplies. Feel free to thank me in words... or washi tape! ;)
See the rest of the Gift Guides:
- Gift Guide: For Travel Bugs
- Gift Guide: For Him
- Gift Guide: For Kids
- Gift Guide: For Dogs
- Gift Guide For Everyone: Neighbors, Coworkers, and More!
- Gift Guide: For the Home
- Gift Guide: For Tech Geeks
- Gift Guide: For Crafty Gals (this one!)
- The Edible Gift Guide!
- Gift Guide: For Home Chefs
You might also like...
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase using one of the links, a small commission will go to support Vintage Zest. I will only recommend sites with products that I think you will love and enjoy!