Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Is it just me, or does the cold weather make everything more romantic? You know what that means... more date nights! To my friends and family, I am the designated "organized gal who is always prepared." Basically, everyone thinks that I have one of those Mary Poppins purses with all the things I pull out of it! For date nights though, even though I like to take a smaller purse along, I want to still make sure that I have everything I need to make sure it all goes smoothly.
Want to take a peek?
First of all, I usually take a trip to Walmart to make sure that I am fully stocked with everything I need. Some of these are my everyday go-to products, but for date night, I make sure that I have a few key items. Let's take a look!
Just In Case...
Handle minor date emergencies with these items!
- Tissues: These can handle the trifecta of sniffles, allergies, and make-up messes.
- Advil Tablet Vial: Nothing’s stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers). Plus, the tiny vial is perfect for pain relief on the go!
- Map apps: Where's that coffeeshop where you are supposed to meet up? Don't forget your phone at home!
- Charger: In fact, make sure you bring along a charger/charger case. A dead phone isn't going to help much when you're trying to find out if he's running late and you can't remember his number.
If you're uncomfortable, it's going to show. Make sure you have these on hand so you don't have anything nagging at you.
- Scarf: It's starting to get chilly. Take one along and even tie it to your bag, if it's a fun color!
- Foldable flats with tote bag: If you have sore feet, it's going to be a loooong night. Bring these along to stay comfy and stash your heels in the accompanying bag.
- Centrum VitaMints: I love that these are a double-duty item that keep me going all day and function as mints too! Essential Vitamins. Minty Taste!
- Nail trimmer & file: Get rid of those annoying hangnails or broken nails ASAP!
You know it's coming... Be ready!
- ChapStick Total Hydration: Make sure he can focus on what you're saying instead of your chapped lips. It instantly smooths and moisturizes, so this is a must!
- Mascara: I always bat my eyelashes a lil bit more when I know a kiss is imminent. Just sayin'. ;)
- Floss: Broccoli at dinner wasn't such a good idea. Get yourself to the bathroom and make sure your smile is flawless!
I hope I help you avoid any dating mishaps by making sure you are well stocked. Take these items and share with everyone you know, both single and taken. Why? Because I know one guy who could have used a tube of ChapStick Total Hydration at the end of our date... Let's just say that I felt fully exfoliated after our goodbye. :p
What are the date night essentials in your purse?