Now, let's get started before it's 2014! :)
I am going to so this the old-fashioned way and count down from number 10 to 1, just like New Years Eve!
Each of my Favorite Breakfast posts were really close to the top 10, but these were the ones with the most pageviews. They're pretty AND delicious! Check out the other three here, here, and here!
I can see why this post was so popular. It had pictures and links to tutorials for pattern weights, a super-size ironing board, and a dress form. Three in one!
I have a special place in my heart for these because it was my first feature ever. :) Surprisingly, this was just a way to use up extra cream cheese frosting and I snapped this picture quickly with my phone before I gobbled it up. I guess popular posts don't always take so much effort!
This was one of my first posts, and it has been consistently popular. You are welcome to all of the other OCD peeps out there! :)
Speaking of OCD, this was a mini-tour through my color-coded, neatly folded (see #6), and ultra-organized closet. People loved the scarf organization in particular. :)
I put together this tutorial after my previous duct tape dress form fell apart. Lily is so much nicer than Jade ever was! :)
This was a fun project made from surplus cabinet doors, cheap cooking sheets, pretty fabric, and my Silhouette! I am amazed how well both memo boards came out, and I love using them. :)
and last but not least...
This is easily my top post of the year, probably because everybody loves a free pattern! Also, I made this up after not being able to find anything like it.
And there are my top posts of the year! I am actually including a few special mentions, which did not crack the top 10. It's bonus post time!
- Travel Tip #1: Get a Travel Mascot
- Travel Tip #2: Shop For Cheaper Accommodations
- London - Part 1 & Part 2
- Paris - Part 1 & Part 2
- Amsterdam - Part 1 & Part 2
- Mini Mason Jar Tumblers with Faux Chalkboard Labels
- Nautical-Inspired "Odds & Ends" Jars
- Tutorial: How to Trace a Sewing Pattern
- Quick Tips for Refashioning Garments
- Tip: How to Get Your Swap Meet On
- Simple Caprese Salad
- Buttermilk Roast Chicken
- Favorite Breakfast #3: Yogurt & Fruit Cups
- Falafel - Baked Not Fried!
- Coconut, Raspberry & Blueberry Ice Cream
- DIY Jewelry Organization
- Sewing Pattern Organization
- Blog Calendar Printable & Planner Updates (This one is old, so I'm linking to the updated 2014 post)
- Sewing Basket Organization
- Organizing & Folding Fabric
That's certainly a lot of posts, but there's even more to come in 2014. :)