So that was last year, and now I am on to this year. First off, I am getting started early! Yes, we have nearly 3 weeks left in 2013, but those plans in January and beyond have been piling up already! :) I made a few changes to my weekly checklist, which I did not share before, but for the most part everything has been working well for the rest of 2013!
Also, if you are interested, I am sharing both my regular monthly calendar AND my blog calendar as free printables. Stay tuned for that at the end of the post!
- The pretty vinyl design on the cover! I still love it and it stayed pretty much intact, minus a couple of tiny dots on the damask pattern. I just switched out the 3 for a 4 using my Silhouette, and I am ready to go!
- After revamping, the divided sections have worked out just right.
- My customized Monthly Calendar was perfect! I did not like the included calendar, so this was a great addition. My 2014 version is below for you to download.
- The quick Blog Calendar is exactly what I needed for jotting down scheduled posts in advance. The download is below!
What did not work:
- My pre-printed Weekly To Do Checklist half-sheet was much too tiny and hard to read.
- My Monthly Calendar and Weekly To Do Checklists were formatted Monday to Sunday, although I prefer the Sunday to Saturday format.
- My quick Blog Calendar is good for keeping track of scheduled posts, but not good for the daily tasks that need to be done.
Basically, I did not have to edit very much, because my revamped 2013 calendar streamlined everything so well!
Here are the major items that I did for this year's calendar:
1. Refresh my Monthly Calendar and Weekly To-Do Checklists to 2014, of course!
- Also, both calendars are now formatted from Sunday to Saturday, instead of Monday to Sunday now. For some reason, I have a hard time thinking of Monday as the first day in my week. Odd, right?
2. Revamping the Weekly To Do Checklist to a larger print. It is not double-sided, which is not perfect, but so much easier!
3. In the works: I am considering coming up with a detailed Daily Blog Checklist, so I do not forget items that need to be done daily. With Do Tell Tuesday and the Shop Small Saturday Showcase series, I have to be on top of things!
If you are interested in the Monthly Calendar, here it is for all of you to download, as promised! It is formatted to 5.5" x 8", which is half of a standard 8.5" x 11" paper. I used the hole punch that I bought to insert it into the planner.
Also, the quick Blog Calendar printable is super helpful as a super fast guide for planning out posts in advance and remembering which ones are already scheduled. Here is that download for you!
As I said before, I am ecstatic about my new planner, and with even more changes it will totally be a 100% customized system to organize my busy life even more.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase using one of the links, a small commission will go to support Vintage Zest. I will only recommend sites with products that I think you will love and enjoy!