Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Last week, I shared a sweet snack that I like to make for my niece, and this week I would love to share our favorite savory snack! It is quick, simple, kid-friendly, and delicious with the help of my secret ingredient...Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread! I also love the fresh ingredients they use in their flavors, including the one I use in this snack: Garden Vegetable. Not only do I use this as an every day snack, I use it as a quick appetizer for when company comes over because it is tasty and pretty!
I love this snack for a few reasons not only because it is super easy and delicious, but it is nutritious and has 3 food groups: whole grains, vegetables, and dairy. Check, check, check! Also, because Kraft Philly cream cheese comes in different flavors, you can switch them out to try lots of different combinations. Let's get snacking!
First of all, when I head to Walmart, I find the different flavors in the Dairy aisle in the cream cheese. This time I picked up the Garden Vegetable variety, which is one of my favorite flavors! Look out for a few of my other favorites, including Chive & Onion, Blueberry, and Strawberry all made with wholesome ingredients.
Quick Cream Cheese & Cucumber Crackers
A Vintage Zest original
- Philadelphia cream cheese spread, Garden Vegetable flavor
- Multigrain crackers, your choice!
- Optional: Red bell pepper
1. Prep the cucumber by slicing into discs of any width.
2. Dab a bit of the cream cheese onto the center of the cracker.
- Note: I can't say how much you will need for sure because you might have teeny tiny crackers or huge ones. Just test one out, and then you can eat the evidence if it isn't quite right. ;)
3. Take a disc of cucumber and place on top.
4. Squish down the cucumber and watch the cream cheese spread out!
Normally, that is all I do when I am feeding myself a snack...
However, when company comes over, I add a bit of color with some diced bell pepper.
Then, I spread out a few extra crackers, cucumbers, out along with my cream cheese and cucumber crackers. Simple!
And that's all there is to my "fancied" version. :) Quick prep, wholesome ingredients, and a crowd-pleasing taste that everyone enjoys. What more could you ask for?