You may remember that around 3 months ago, I was given The Liebster Award and posted about it here. It was a lot of work to talk about myself, and even harder to find blogs to nominate and pass it on to, that fit the "under 200 follower" rule. That's why I totally understand when the lovely Susanne of Bebe & J nominated me again! Instead of taking a second Liebster for myself, I will pass on my place to one lucky blogger. :)
But, I am still going to answer her questions for both her and you!
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What is your go-to recipe for family dinners?
One of my faves has to be a veggie lasagna recipe that I could make in my sleep. I promise to share it soon!
3. Whose blog are you really digging right now?
My Bloglovin' feed has 231 blogs on it right now, and I can't pick a single one. No wonder I spend so much time on my computer! On this post, I mention several blogs that are my faves!
4. Where do you get your inspiration?
I get project inspiration from a variety of places! Other websites/blogs, magazines, store displays, and the outside world in general. As for inspiration in my personal life, I just open my eyes to the world around me, because it truly is everywhere. :)
5. Who is your favorite author?
6. What was always on your holiday wish list as a child?
I'm sure cute clothing was always on the list. No wonder I took up sewing!
7. Do you sing in the shower?
Not anymore. I get my best ideas in the shower because I'm constantly thinking about everything I have going on in my life!
8. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog to catalog my sewing projects, recipes that I love, crafting attempts, organizational projects around the house, and all the fun adventures I have. That way, I could easily share with two of my real-life friends that I don't always have the chance to see!
9. What are you working on that you are excited about?
I'm working on my Refashioning the 1960's challenge project!
10. What is at the top of your bucket list?
If we're being totally serious, it's to have children one day. Maybe it's because I'm the oldest sibling, but I've always had a strong maternal instinct.
11. Something you can't leave the house without?
Keys, duh! Also, my wallet and phone. Everything else is superfluous, yet I have the most giant purse known to man.
Well, that's the end of my questions, so I will pass on my space to...
Mary from Dim Sum Knitting!
Here are the Liebster Award rules for participating:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator.
- You must pick 11 bloggers, each with under 200 subscribers, to be nominated for the award.
- You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify them of the nomination.
I hope you weren't too bored reading a bit more about me.
Now to spread some more love as I go to New Orleans today! Yay!