1) What is your favorite animal and why?
Hummingbirds! They were all over my parents' garden growing up, and I loved how they would zip from flower to flower. Also, they're so tiny and cute that they would totally cheer me up when I spotted one. :)
|No flower pictures, but some of the plants in my mom's garden!|
2) Would you prefer a city break or a sun, sea, and sand vacation?
City break! I'm totally an L.A. city girl. Can you tell by the fact that my last few vacays that have been in Vegas, New York, and big cities in Europe?
3) If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
This is so hard because I love to travel! I have a huuuge list, and although I really want to go to Greece, we decided that we have to travel somewhere outside of Europe next. You know, spread the wealth! Second on my list is Thailand, but Argentina, Morocco, Malaysia, Australia, Russia, Egypt, China, and South Africa are pretty high up too. I'm trying to be more adventurous!
4) How many countries have you traveled to? How many of the 50 states?
Let's see: USA, Canada, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, England, Ireland, France, Monaco, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Israel, and the Philippines. That's 19 countries! I won't count the Vatican or the various countries that I've stopped in via plane (Korea), train (Germany), or river (Jordan). :)
I've been to 19 states too! Alphabetically here they are: Arizona, Arkansas, California (duh), Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. I'm not counting Washington DC since it's not technically a state, and the states that I have driven through. I'd love to add another one and round it out at 20!
5) What is a pet peeve of yours?
People who drive on the shoulder in traffic. Unless you are an ambulance and it's a matter of life and death, your time is NOT more important than everyone else's. Jerks!
6) What is the LAST concert you went to?
It was a blast from the past! I saw the Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20 in an outdoor concert this summer. Fun!
Who am I tagging? I tried to pick all different blogs from the last post, so here are the bloggers that I've chosen!
- Jess from Plucky's Second Thought
- Kristin from Sew Classic
- Leia at Latitude Adjustment
- Mary from Dim Sum Knitting.
- Sabrina at Sweetfrenchtoast
- Tiffany at Tiffany's Notions and Knits
Here are your questions! (choose 6)
- What is your favorite animal and why?
- Would you prefer a city break or a sun, sea, and sand vacation?
- If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
- How many countries have you traveled to? How many of the 50 states?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself (or quality you like in others if you don't wanna talk about yourself)?
- What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
- What did you want to be when you grew up and what do you do now?
- What is a pet peeve of yours?
- What is the LAST concert you went to?
- What is something not a lot of people would know about you?
I can't wait to see your answers, and feel free to play along even if I didn't tag you! I hope that you liked reading a bit more about yours truly. :)
Ciao for now!