Honestly, I started this blog with the intention of cataloging my sewing projects and food adventures for myself and two of my friends. On my last blog, I had 64 posts and 11 pageviews. This was back in college, when we put our info in our AIM profiles anyways. So yeah, I wasn't expecting much from this venture. :)
Thus, when I shared this pattern, I was thinking maybe 50 people at most would take a peek. After about three days, it became my most viewed post. Thanks to whomever submitted it! It totally made my day!
Now, let's get down to business! The lucky winners of the sunglasses cases are...
Lynn (Thimblemouse) following via Bloglovin'
SkyOak69 following via E-mail
And to everybody else who entered but did not win, you can make your own from my pattern. I would love to see the results of what you all make!
Or even better, I have ANOTHER giveaway for you guys!
Remember when I posted about the Chakoner a few weeks ago?
Well, I had a few people ask me where I bought it because they were having no luck finding it on their own.
The answer is that I bought it from JSM Tailoring Tools. They stock all sorts of sewing tools and notions, including the hard to find Chakoner!
FYI, Joyce of JSM Tailoring Tools is a busy gal! She is working on an article for Threads magazine, updating the store website, and setting up a new course in everything you would ever want to know about pants! That includes fitting, alterations, pattern adjustment, construction and design. Luckily, she isn't too busy to keep the store running for all of us!
Here is the great news! Joyce is extending a discount to my readers on her entire stock of items!
- Dates: It will be good for the entire month of April
- How much is the discount?: Approximately 10%, depending on the item.
- How do I get the discount?: Click on the American Sewing Guild (ASG) logo from the home page to see the discounted prices, and order from that special page. If you are a current member of ASG, you have access to these discounted prices year round!
Let's pretend that you didn't read the post title, and the following is news to you.
One of you lucky readers will be able to WIN a Chakoner of your very own! Make sure to read the rules and enter below.
1. Eligibility: Open to U.S. residents. If you are willing to pay shipping charges, international entries may be accepted.
2. Entry Deadline: April 12th, 2013 at 11:59pm PST.
3. Winner selection & Notification: The winner will be selected from the eligible entries after the deadline. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or else another entry will be drawn.
4. How to enter: Use the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, don't forget to enter the Duck Tape giveaway ending next week!
Good luck everyone!